Managing Service through Floor Plan Status Notifications
Menumate’s restaurant floor plan module allows a restaurant to build multiple layouts to suit their various locations e.g. Restaurant, Café, Courtyard. The floor plan also keeps the floor staff and kitchen up to date with the information of what is occurring on each table through table status notifications.
- BLUE – The table has just received service.
- RED – The table has not had any service over the last 15 minutes
- YELLOW – The table has had their mains called away.
- GREEN – The table has had their preliminary receipt delivered.
- ORANGE – The table has received some partial/split payments.
Related Features; Configure the Waiter Only mode, Prompt for Guest Count; Configure the POS for Table Service,; Notify the Kitchen on Table Transfers;